The sun is out , Birds are chirping but I am stuck working. Sounds like a great Sunday huh. Only thing about IT, you never know when you’re gonna be overly busy.
This Playlist will consist of old and new tracks that make my heart absolutely happy. Working on Weekends isn’t amazing but it’s kinda become my life. But then who can say they got rich from being well rested, right. Back to the Music – My music taste varies from Old School Gangsta Rap, Soul, Deep House, R&B and Blues. Artist like Frank Sanatra (my dad’s influence), Luther Vandross, Kenny G, Biggy, Tupac , Whitney Houston, Aaliyah, Brenda Fassie, Mariam Makeba and the list just goes on… So Here goes…
- Ain’t Nobody (Loves me Better) – Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson — This song gives me hope that someone out there is going to love me better than I already love myself. It makes me wanna get up and dance. I’d call it a feel good song.
- Dear Mama – Tupac – Because mom’s are amazing , and what better way to say it than through this track. And i always like to get thuggin’ with it.. I know all the words and definitely been listening to this one for years.
- On & On – Erykah Badu – My number one R&B/Soul Artist – Her sultry voice gets me everytime. This would be my typical sunday groove song.
- The Soul Cafe – Kaylow – The lyrics to this song are perfect – He’s amazing – ‘Welcome everybody, get comfy in your bodyyy… ‘ – Such a great lyricist. I am definitely a lover of Kaylow’s Music.
- With Her hand – Ralf Gum (feat Hugh Masekela ) – Off the ‘In My City’ Album, features an age old South African Music Icon – I love this one.
- Endless Love – Duet with Mariah Carey, Luther Vandross – I’m taking it back with this one. Beautiful love song. Who knows maybe I’ll have them sing it at my wedding.
- Vul’indela – Brenda Fassie – One of my favourite South African pop Artist of all time. This song was released in 1997 – which makes it almost as old as me. If I’m not mistaken – This song is notorius for being played at weddings. Love it.
- Close these Curtains (Stimming Remix ) – Yoko Duo – I can never get tired of hearing this one – Absolutely adore Stimming – heard many stimming remixes and I can never say I didn’t like any of them
- I follow Rivers ( The Magician Remix ) – Lykke Li – Heard it in Durban last year at a club with my cousins, get’s me thinking about them. Its definitely a fun song.
- Overshadowed – Atjazz & Julian Gomes – Lovely deep tones and mesmerizing lyrics. Deep House is beautiful. Just beautiful .
Hope You all love these tracks as much as I do ….
Have a blessed Sunday All.
Love and Light to all. 🙂