Today marks one year since I have started my blog, I was able to explore many new avenues and I was able to express my self through this very blog ! Thank you all! I appreciate all the feedback and love I’ve received ! God bless you all! Stay tuned, I’ve got a whole lot more in store! 😘😘😘
Give me a follow!!!
Love and light to all!! 🍾😘❤️⚜
So, I think it’s safe to say I have officially become a binge blogger. In the next couple of days you all would understand why.
- About 2 weeks ago , I visited Krispy Kreme , they’re based at the The Zone, in Rosebank. P.S – at 20 something it’s okay to want to eat doughnuts. I got to see the famous Krispy Kreme glaze Curtain and of course The doughnuts were yummy. Definitely makes you feel like a kid again! I will see you soon Krispy Kreme SA (on my cheat days of course!😏). My fav was the Oreo Cookies and Kreme. 🍩Check out their Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/krispykremesouthafrica/
- If you’re trying to be healthy and you’re looking for something on the lighter side! Try Kauai’s Mexi Bowl. It’s got free range chicken, jalapeños, raw corn, sriracha, quinoa, tortilla chips, tomato salsa and avo. It’s yum and very filling. You could get the same thing in a wrap. Get the coco Mango to go with it and you’re sorted.
- And then, in Northmead – Benoni. On Sixth is the name of the restaurant. The food is quite good. They have light and heavy meals to choose from. So this would be a good place to eat at during the day and in the evenings. And they also have a cute setup.
That’s all for now. Remember I am human so feel free to follow me Twitter and Instagram. Also check out my Facebook Page. You can find all the links in my contact page. Blessed weekend to all. I’ll be back soon. 🤗
So of late I’ve been eating really clean, trying to stay healthy can be a challenge sometimes.
It’s hard especially because Fast food has become acceptable. But It’s unhealthy and damaging to your health. Not many of us realize that.
Kauai is AMAZING, the smoothie’s are crazy nice. They’re are like heaven.
My favorite has to be the ‘Coco Mango‘
It has Mango, pineapple, honey, low gi frozen yogurt, coconut water, coconut milk & mint. – Its the best. I fall in love every single time I order one.
I also had the Citrus Sriracha Salad. Tasty and yummy!
It’s got house greens, free range roast chicken , cucumber, mint, carrots, spring onion, lentils, rosa tomatoes and dressed with a cucumber & mint dressing!
They’ve got loads of other delicious items on their menu – http://www.kauai.co.za
Their Rosebank Store, is amazing. Interior is simple yet eclectic. Be sure to check it out.
Love and Light. xx – Binita
Situated at Carnival City Casino on the east rand, this upmarket grill house boasts an inviting ambiance with welcoming staff.
With the interior being borderline rustic and contemporary, where Warm inviting woods and bold reds were used to make this grill house somewhat different.
You probably want to know if this very modern grill house has more to offer than just an exciting interior??
Well Yes they do.
The food was definitely something to write about, the menu varied from Vegetarian, salads, seafood, your expected grills and sweet endings. They offer wine options with most meals, red or white, dry or semi-sweet. The portions are just right. More than enough to fill you up. And tasty too.
Brace Yourself. This might make you hungry. Some of the meals we were lucky enough to try.
1) Lamb shank with Pilaf Rice.
2) Grilled lamb Chops with a side of Baked Potato, topped with fried onion rings.
3) Prawn and Chicken Curry, with a side of Pilaf Rice.
From what I’ve seen most people seem to like them too.
To those on the East Rand – You should definitely check this restaurant. You won’t regret it.
If you’ve been there already, let me know what you think of it.
Don’t forget to follow me on the gram and Twitter. 🙂
Love, light and Peace to All. 🙂