Today marks one year since I have started my blog, I was able to explore many new avenues and I was able to express my self through this very blog ! Thank you all! I appreciate all the feedback and love I’ve received ! God bless you all! Stay tuned, I’ve got a whole lot more in store! 😘😘😘
Give me a follow!!!
Love and light to all!! 🍾😘❤️⚜
I think I’m in one of those ‘I’m not sure why I’m listening to this kind of Music mood’ – If there is such a thing anyway. So I made a little playlist for you all. Of the artists I think are vocally perfect.
1. My number one has got to be Adele’s Hello. I absolutely love it. The song speaks a thousand word. Although the song is a little sad, It is Monday so why not. I can officially say that the QUEEN is back. She recently released this song, and its already made a name for itself.
2. My second best, I think I’ll take this one back, way back with Erykah Badu – Window seat. “So Can I get a window seat, don’t want nobody next to me…” This song stays winning!!! Like I can’t think Of a reason anyone wouldn’t remember it.
3. I grew up listening to Frank Sanatra, my dad absolutely admires his music. My favorite is ‘It’s Life‘. Songs like these teach life lessons!
” I’ve been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each Time I find myself flat on my face,
I pick myself Up and get back in the race
That’s Life, That’s life”
4. Now we’re going even further back into the day, Probably Mom and Dads era. This one is ‘Say a little prayer for you’ by Aretha Franklin. This is my all time fave!!!!Not sure But I think this song was released in the 1960’s.
5. Last but not least. Disclosure – Omen ft Sam Smith. This one picks up the vibe just a little. Also recently released and oh he’s just so handsome.
Have a fabulous week babies. Remember to say a little prayer each morning, oh and if you do find yourself flat on your face, remember to pick yourself up 🙂
The sun is out , Birds are chirping but I am stuck working. Sounds like a great Sunday huh. Only thing about IT, you never know when you’re gonna be overly busy.
This Playlist will consist of old and new tracks that make my heart absolutely happy. Working on Weekends isn’t amazing but it’s kinda become my life. But then who can say they got rich from being well rested, right. Back to the Music – My music taste varies from Old School Gangsta Rap, Soul, Deep House, R&B and Blues. Artist like Frank Sanatra (my dad’s influence), Luther Vandross, Kenny G, Biggy, Tupac , Whitney Houston, Aaliyah, Brenda Fassie, Mariam Makeba and the list just goes on… So Here goes…
- Ain’t Nobody (Loves me Better) – Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson — This song gives me hope that someone out there is going to love me better than I already love myself. It makes me wanna get up and dance. I’d call it a feel good song.
- Dear Mama – Tupac – Because mom’s are amazing , and what better way to say it than through this track. And i always like to get thuggin’ with it.. I know all the words and definitely been listening to this one for years.
- On & On – Erykah Badu – My number one R&B/Soul Artist – Her sultry voice gets me everytime. This would be my typical sunday groove song.
- The Soul Cafe – Kaylow – The lyrics to this song are perfect – He’s amazing – ‘Welcome everybody, get comfy in your bodyyy… ‘ – Such a great lyricist. I am definitely a lover of Kaylow’s Music.
- With Her hand – Ralf Gum (feat Hugh Masekela ) – Off the ‘In My City’ Album, features an age old South African Music Icon – I love this one.
- Endless Love – Duet with Mariah Carey, Luther Vandross – I’m taking it back with this one. Beautiful love song. Who knows maybe I’ll have them sing it at my wedding.
- Vul’indela – Brenda Fassie – One of my favourite South African pop Artist of all time. This song was released in 1997 – which makes it almost as old as me. If I’m not mistaken – This song is notorius for being played at weddings. Love it.
- Close these Curtains (Stimming Remix ) – Yoko Duo – I can never get tired of hearing this one – Absolutely adore Stimming – heard many stimming remixes and I can never say I didn’t like any of them
- I follow Rivers ( The Magician Remix ) – Lykke Li – Heard it in Durban last year at a club with my cousins, get’s me thinking about them. Its definitely a fun song.
- Overshadowed – Atjazz & Julian Gomes – Lovely deep tones and mesmerizing lyrics. Deep House is beautiful. Just beautiful .
Hope You all love these tracks as much as I do ….
Have a blessed Sunday All.
Love and Light to all. 🙂