I think I’m in one of those ‘I’m not sure why I’m listening to this kind of Music mood’ – If there is such a thing anyway. So I made a little playlist for you all. Of the artists I think are vocally perfect.
1. My number one has got to be Adele’s Hello. I absolutely love it. The song speaks a thousand word. Although the song is a little sad, It is Monday so why not. I can officially say that the QUEEN is back. She recently released this song, and its already made a name for itself.
2. My second best, I think I’ll take this one back, way back with Erykah Badu – Window seat. “So Can I get a window seat, don’t want nobody next to me…” This song stays winning!!! Like I can’t think Of a reason anyone wouldn’t remember it.
3. I grew up listening to Frank Sanatra, my dad absolutely admires his music. My favorite is ‘It’s Life‘. Songs like these teach life lessons!
” I’ve been up and down and over and out
And I know one thing
Each Time I find myself flat on my face,
I pick myself Up and get back in the race
That’s Life, That’s life”
4. Now we’re going even further back into the day, Probably Mom and Dads era. This one is ‘Say a little prayer for you’ by Aretha Franklin. This is my all time fave!!!!Not sure But I think this song was released in the 1960’s.
5. Last but not least. Disclosure – Omen ft Sam Smith. This one picks up the vibe just a little. Also recently released and oh he’s just so handsome.
Have a fabulous week babies. Remember to say a little prayer each morning, oh and if you do find yourself flat on your face, remember to pick yourself up 🙂