What it means to turn 21?
It means you’re an adult now, it’s no longer time to sit around and just wait for things to happen, it’s time to get out there and get those things done. It means you can now get out into the world , make your own memories, travel the world, meet new people, try new food and just do you the way only you know best.
My wishes weren’t extravagant, I found myself wanting happiness more than anything, wanting memories with people I loved, wanting the great moments to last forever. I found myself wishing to be successful in whatever I put my mind to.
I want to be great, not for anybody else, but for myself, for my sister and for my parents. I want them to be proud. I want to be able to sit back and be proud of myself too.
So if you’re turning 21 this year as well. I wish you all the best. May it be great and everything you’re expecting, no matter what your wishes are, may they be fulfilled.
It hasn’t been an easy ride, the future doesn’t look easy either, but Here’s to turning 21.. 🍾🍾🍾
My birthday outfit was from River Island, it’s a two piece crocheted set, in Black. The crocheted detail was my favorite part of the outfit. I paired it with a frill suede tan peep toe heel. Those have to be my fave shoe right now. I through on some gold accessories and was ready to go! Hope you like. 😘
love Bini 💋💐
I’ve decided to do a 4 Part Series of all my Summer Essentials. These are mainly things I Cannot live without during the summer. Also mostly things I’ve recently discovered. Some are great buys and great for you.
This very 1st part is about ‘STAYING HYDRATED‘.
I know from experience that during the summer , all I ever want is something cold and sweet, from Soda’s and Cider’s , to Ice cream and everything except something healthy.
But , I found these tasty cold pressed Juices from Woolworths. They are also a 100% Fruit & Vegetable juice Blend. They come in the cutest 250 ml bottles. And they don’t taste all that bad.
I’ve tried two great flavours!
- The Apple, Beetroot, orange and cucumber. – Apple adds sweetness and cucumber makes it a very cooling juice. Loved it!
- The Carrot, Apple & Orange, With a shot of Ginger. The shot of Ginger wasn’t too strong. Orange enhances the freshness of this juice.
Both of these great flavors are best served chilled. (The Beetroot one is my fave though.)
I know Sir Juice makes great Fresh Juices, They’re 100% fruit Juice and Fruit Pulp! The Pineapple was definitely my favorite. Who said healthy didn’t taste good.
My next one is WATER! Drink lots of it. It’s recommended that you drink 8 Glasses each day. Also a good way to stay away from fizzy drinks. What I’d recommend is buying a pretty bottle which you could carry with you to work each day, and just fill up every time. Also mix it up alil, try some fruit infused water’s , Use strawberries and watermelon if you want something alil sweet. Or Cucumber, Mint and Lemon for a refreshing taste.
This water carafe and glass set is from @Home – It was a low R149.00 – And I absolutely love mine! I use Still mineral water, and some fresh lemon slices. Works wonders. Especially if you’re trying to detox.
Hope you all liked the post. Have a safe weekend, hope to post quite soon. Please don’t forget to give me any feedback you have.
Love and Light! xx
I like to get alittle hippy now and then and get on some ‘coachella’ vibes, but unfortunately I’m from South Africa – and the closest to that is OppiKoppi – And I’ve never been. Not even once.
- The Rose and sand colour bomber I got years ago. I’ve had it for ages. It’s not a heavy bomber, actually saved me from getting an unwanted tan.
- The Tassle Tanks are available at most clothing outlets, these are cool for the summer. They’ve become somewhat of a trend for the season. It Adds some flare compared to just wearing a wife beater.
- The Dark blue denim I’m wearing are my favorite, they’re comfy and fit just right. I rolled them up just alittle to keep it cool.
- The Tan Brogues, most comfy tie up’s ever. They have a mesh cutout on the sides. They actually look quite cute.
Hope You Like this one. Love and Peace Everyone… 🙂